Collapse

Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

20c they reccomend not above or below. The fuses are 30-35 amp blade fuses, the smaller type of the two car style.
    sigpic

Comment

I did something similar to Loki earlier, was gettin stressed as I'd charged my batt lol. Worked it out quite quickly though...lol

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Ive still not heard from the chaps fixing mine, need it in my life.....im gunless!
        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to get one now I just need to save up some penny's as I had to pay out for a £992 car service a week ago :-S
          Looking forward to a some after shooting info :-)

Cheers

Comment

HOW MUCH for a service.... what you got, a Platinum plated Veyron?

I kills me to see huge servicing costs - i'd change your clutch for a crate of beer (probably says more about me than the garage ....)

JOE90... patience

I have my CTW out now trying to find a flight case big enough for two plus all the accessories. Either gonna get my metal smith to make me one or bite the bullet and get them one each.

Comment

I've been having a play with mine, gotta say, the celcius mags fit a lot better than the vanaras mags, plus the vanaras are really light, dont really like that, im considering swapping over to celcius mags

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
                I can't wait to get one now I just need to save up some penny's as I had to pay out for a £992 car service a week ago :-S
                Looking forward to a some after shooting info :-)

Cheers
                bloody hell Chris, what are you running? an Aston Martin?
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

unfortunetly not, just a clio but its the biggest piece of S**T lol. It had so much wrong with it you wont even believe lol.

so CK you going for celcius mags? i heard the vanaras internals were better? i found for vanaras mags with metal vanaras casing; probably going for them.

Comment

Ohhh, maybe that's the trick, the polymer outer (or whatever it is) doesn't float my boat.

Metal mags are the win, or maybe emag outers

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                      Ohhh, maybe that's the trick, the polymer outer (or whatever it is) doesn't float my boat.

Metal mags are the win, or maybe emag outers
                      If you buy the vanaras internal then you could mod a real emag to take the internal.

Comment

I'm sure there was a guy on here selling CTW mags made by JG?

I thought there was only the chioce of
                        PTW @ £40+
                        CTW @ £29.99
                        Vanaras @ £19.99

What other makes are out there?

Comment

MAG make mags for the PTW/CTW and they now do the VN type mags.....

Comment

Also MAG do followers that can't be lost.

Comment

I've got a couple of metal vanaras mags and they feed well but are still bloody light, great if your running 8 mags or so but like CK I prefers the weight of the celcius ones, mine arrived today as well and is sweet, just need to decide which out of m4a1 or cqbr to keep with just back up iron sight and which with ris, peq and eotech
                              sigpic

Comment

so the metal vanaras ones are light? are the celcius ones much worse interally too the vanaras ones?

cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X