British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

I know a guy who got his l129 engraved with trades mate if you'd prefer to go that route?
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
      I know a guy who got his l129 engraved with trades mate if you'd prefer to go that route?
      I think I've seen that gun in a thread on here or perhaps on another forum? His does look absolutely fantastic and I did think about the engraving route when I set off on this project although I'm a serial painter of things, if there's a tin if Krylon about then something's getting it!

I'd be massively surprised if I don't paint it soon, it's just that starting it is always the most worrying bit!
      KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Here's my latest addition, ICS l85

I'm wanting a RIS front end, but still in two minds about it really. Also, with the RIS front end, do you need to rewire the battery? Or just get nunchuk batteries?

Comment

• You will need to go either stick Nimh or lipo.

Comment

[QUOTE=seansamurai1;1142355]Finally finished my B20 esque M16.
            Fully painted now.
            Shoots at a nice 345fps with a variance of 3 FPS.

very nice, i've got basically the same thing but with a bit more green in it, it's a nice change from all the tacticool ar's out there isn't it
            out of interest is the base gun an a1 or a2? mine's a g&p ar15-a2 reciever (basically an m16a1)

i've gone more for the chris ryan m16 by having the carry handle mounted m203 sight on mine, managed to pick up a real steel one for £25 a few years back
            Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Mines an A1/A2 hybrid really.
              Very much 'cobbled' together, kinda like the real weapons at the time.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My ares L85a2 With R.I.S front end and gripod

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bassline_Toad View Post
                I'm wanting a RIS front end, but still in two minds about it really. Also, with the RIS front end, do you need to rewire the battery? Or just get nunchuk batteries?
                I use nunchuckesque lipo battery's , one half either side of the barrel slightly no movement once in but can be a pain to get them in.

Comment

Mah baby's most recent photos:

Sorry about the second one not being a proper gun shot. Comments on kit to the relevant section, or message me!

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                  : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                  AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

• My L119 16"
                    uploadfromtaptalk1363558937951.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft-Ed View Post
                      Mah baby's most recent photos:

Sorry about the second one not being a proper gun shot. Comments on kit to the relevant section, or message me!
                      ]]

Seems odd to have a realistic looking loadout and a great gun then not bother putting it into your shoulder to fire it.

Ruins any 'realism' from the pic/loadout/gun and just makes it look like the toy it is when people shoot like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
                        ]]

Seems odd to have a realistic looking loadout and a great gun then not bother putting it into your shoulder to fire it.

Ruins any 'realism' from the pic/loadout/gun and just makes it look like the toy it is when people shoot like this.
                        Realism? We shoot plastic balls at people, waiting for them to prance off in pain shouting 'HIT', having a laugh. If this was a Tier 1/Stirling event etc I'd understand. But it IS a toy. We shoot TOYS at people

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
                          ]]

I knew some pedantic arse wipe would have something to say about that. Does it matter particularly? Who's to say the photo wasn't snapped as I was moving to shoulder it correctly?

I'd love to be able to take the time to position myself correctly to fire, but when no one else does it, all it does is force me to expose more of my arms, shoulder and head to take a shot and I'd rather stay in the game than be walking back to regen constantly for the sake of that tiny bit more authenticity.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                          : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                          AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

In and around the 2.25 mark.
                            Yes the weapon sits on a bipod but still.
                            http://youtu.be/b5VyY2dTuMA

Tbh honest though, its Airsoft, get over it!
                            It does happen in real life as well.
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Let's face it.

Real steel firearms need to be shouldered correctly to allow for recoil.

There is next to no recoil in airsoft.

Ergo, one doesn't particularly need to shoulder their weapon correctly.

Oh also, IT'S A BLOODY GAME.

If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Recoil on a 5.56 isn't that high anyway, you just aren't accurate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X