British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate I dont care if u shoot behind your back you have respect from me
    And ye it takes very little for some people to get all pissy I was only trying to steer the topic back to guns

And love the browning HP mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

Mmm guns
      image.jpg

Comment

I have to admit, I die inside when people fail to shoulder their weapons
        Oh and before our Anerican friend pipes up, I have experience with a variety of cased centrefire rounds and have actually handled the rifle pictured. There's a reason we train to shoot with CBA on..
        (Sorry I couldn't resist piping up)
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

• Who the american freind and most of us that are saying its not a big deal have fired the weapon in question

Comment

Smitty are you actually para? Don't mean that in a negative way, just curious.
            If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

I love that Browning Oslo... Was thinking of doing something similar myself but sourcing grips has been a pain.

And as to the rest - can those who want to yell incoherent abuse at each other over the internet please clear off - I really don't want this thread getting locked.

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated The Browning was a lot of fun to do and I'm pleased with the results.

I agree that grips are very hard to source, took me ages!

Comment

was and shall be full time again from mid this year, by the way does anyone know if the king arms long fal is easy to turn into an l1a1 slr??
                  also bit of a long shot but has anyone tried to create a l82a1??
                  Last edited by jssmitty96; 20 March, 2013, 00:33. Reason: question

Comment

• Carnt u buy the slr now I non you use to beable

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

yeah you can buy them but the only gun i can really get hold of is the king arms fal

Comment

Thought I'd pop up some more pics of the Browning:

The top slide took a lot of work to get to this stage, but this is as low as it'll go without compromising the strength, so there is still a little of a humpback...but I can live with it

The mag release is RS, slightly smaller than the airsoft one, but holds the mags so much better

RS sights, again a fair amount of work to recess into the slide, bonded into place, and set before the resin went off so they're spot on and aren't going to come loose

Converting the FAL to an L1A1 would be quite a job I reckon, handguard, cocking lever, fire selector, barrel length, flash hider and carry handle are all different for a start. Plus its probably harder to get some of the King Arms parts than it is to get RS! Especially as some philistines in the States seem to be converting SLR flashiders into an SVD style for the AK fans! :D

Comment

My SLR with original early wood kit, you'll have to excuse the NBC kit but its probably the most close up pics i have at the mo

And i *know* my fingers on the trigger, if you could see the other side you'd see the safety was up and as you can tell the rear sight is flicked up, I was moving from firing position to firing position for a sequence of shots and its a pig getting your fingers through the trigger guard wearing two pairs of gloves (especially when the outer gloves are a size too large!)

Comment

80's style MP5, just need to source some straight mags for it now...

Comment

Thought id take some Hi res's for you all to Flap over
                              Just got a second hand osprey to Hand back into the clothing store for when i have to hand mine back, as were no longer aloud to keep hold of them.
                              And i want to keep hold of the thing ive sweated , bled and fought in for 6 months. also prefer the IMI P226 holster compared to the serpa, alot more comfortable and sits alot tighter to you leg.
                              Any Questions Dont hesitate to ask

ICS L85A2 Afghan spec With UGL

Sig P226

Owner of DCS
                              (Doom custom shooters)
                              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                                was and shall be full time again from mid this year, by the way does anyone know if the king arms long fal is easy to turn into an l1a1 slr??
                                also bit of a long shot but has anyone tried to create a l82a1??
                                What battalion were you dude? I'm assuming you've served a tour going by your previous comments?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X